Restore BeUlah Road Park
Keep leaf collection, move noxious industrial leaf mulching out of a residential neighborhood, and restore Beulah Road Park for its intended use as a park for our community. Review the Beulah Road Park: Past, Present, and Future presention for more infomation, and sign the petition using the "sign the petition" button below.
(2) Keep the Town's yearly fall leaf collection service, and find an alternate, suitable location for leaf mulching and storage operations; and
(3) Formally zone Beulah Road Park as Park Land and restore Beulah Road Park to a natural woodland park.
“The nation behaves well if it treats its natural resources as assets which it must turn over to the next generation increased, and not impaired, in value.”
How you can help
- NEW - Beulah Road Park: Past, Present, and Future
- Letter and analysis of leaf mulching operations at BRP, October 25, 2020 by Ed Belte.
- SaveMaple Post #876: Town of Vienna, please see the forest through the trees.
- SaveMaple Post #541: A couple of corrections: Beulah Road Park; $9M parking garage.
- SaveMaple Post #526: Our assets become our liabilities, part 4: Beulah Road Park Industrial Zone
- Town's recent report on leaf mulching at BRP
- Town council worksession on leaf mulching at BRP
- NEVCA chart on the history of Beulah Road Park